Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A little bit of hand quilting

Today I worked on the Tumbling block quilt I'm making for my daughter. I'm hand quilting it. I haven't worked on it regularly, because of trying to get my Christmas gifts done. But now that Christmas is over, I can work on it more often and hopefully get it done sooner than later. I've got quite a few projects on the go right now. Some days I'm all into working on one project, then the next day I want to do something else. I just need to make sure I don't have too many started. There is only so much free time to do these things. But I love it and I just can't resist starting something new or working on a project I really love. Well, here is a picture of the hand quilting I'm doing on my daughters quilt. I'm no expert. I'm just learning from all these wonderful blogs and websites with endless amounts of information. My stitches aren't too small, but I'm trying to keep them close to the same size. I think it's looking great.

1 comment:

Aunt Spicy said...

You are so talented, that is beautiful! And you have a great blog list, some I have not seen, thanks for sharing!