Friday, January 30, 2009

Flowers and A New Sewing Machine


Now, what could be better than flowers and a new sewing machine. I don't know. My husband showed up this afternoon with a bouquet of flowers for me. There wasn't any special occasion or anything. He just wanted to say he loves me. That's so sweat. After 13 years of marriage, it's nice to have those little reminders.
And then I bought a new sewing machine. It's just a basic machine. But I can do free motion quilting with it. I'm very excited about that. I bought the foot to do it. So now I have to practice, before I actually do it on one of my big quilts. My old machine did it's job. It didn't always work. I couldn't touch the tension or the thread would get all bunched up. I'm going to keep it though. My daughter can use it to practice. Well, I hope everyone has a great day!
Happy Stitching!
Ariane

No comments: