Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My fingers hurt!

I have been trying to get the quilt that I'm hand quilting for my daughter done. I hate using a thimble. I have tried many different kinds of thimbles, but have not found one I like. I like to feel the needle. And I think I've been feeling it a bit too much. Now that my fingers have been pricked about a thousand times, I must put a band-aid on. Well, my quilting is going well. I have three quarters of the quilt done. I'm getting close to the end. I can't wait until it's done. It's looking good. I just really like this quilt. I really like scrappy quilts made with warm colours. I don't know why, I'm just drawn to them. I went to one of the quilt shops in town today and bought some fat quarters that were on sale for $2.00 each. I just couldn't resist. So, I bought a bunch. It always feels great when I buy fabric, especially on sale. Well, I have to go. Happy Stitching!!
Ariane

No comments: