Thursday, February 12, 2009

Finished Quilted Pillow Cover


Hi everyone, I hope you had a good day. I had such a busy day at work today, I thought I was just going to crash on the couch when I got home. But when I arrived I started to work on the pillow cover I was doing hand applique and finished all the hand stitching. I couldn't stop there. So then I decided I would do some machine quilting with my new machine. So, I tried a few different things and worked until I had the pillow cover completed. I'm really happy with the results. It is my first time doing any applique. I'm going to give the pillow to my Mom. It has a rooster on it. My parents raise chickens for eggs. So they love chickens and roosters. I hope you like it. I like doing small projects like this. It took me three days from start to finish, and that's with working all three days. I will add this to the list of One Project a Month Challenge. It feel nice to finish more than one thing. I hope everyone is well.
Happy Stitching!!
Ariane :o)

No comments: