Friday, March 20, 2009

Okay! I went shopping again.


So, I just couldn't help myself. I went to the store with my daughter, she asked me if we could go to my favorite quilting shop. I said "YES". I had not intended to buy anything. But when I got to the sale basket where they sell fat quarter 5 for $10, they had added a bunch of really nice fabric to it. So, I started looking through it. Taking all the ones I liked.....5....10.....15........20. My daughter stops me...."Mom!!!! That's fourty dollars....Dad's going to be mad if you buy too much!! If you keep going you'll buy the whole basket." So, I stopped there. Okay....so it's great fabric. I tried to co-ordinate some of them, so that I would be able to use them in projects together. I don't know what projects they are...but I'll figure it out eventually. My daughter was wearing the little skirt I made yesterday when we went to the fabric shop. I had bought the fabric I used to make it from there. The ladies all came and admired her skirt. Everytime a new lady came in the shop,they stopped them to show the skirt. My daughter just smiled and said "My mom really likes fabric...she could just keep buying it." All the women laughed. I just love shopping with my daughter. She only 9 years old, but she always has something to say about the fabrics she likes and the ones she doesn't. I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up loving fabric just like me. It was really fun to spend that time with her. I hope everyone has a great day.


Happy Stitching!


Ariane :o)

No comments: