Friday, May 15, 2009

The bag I made for my Snickerdoodle swap partner!!

Hi everyone, I hope you are all well. I forgot that I never showed you the completed bag that I sent to my swap partner Illene, all the way to Australia. She received it last week and she loved it. I loved it too. I designed the bag myself and made up my own pattern. I had a lot of fun making it. I loved the fabric I used. The colors worked so beautifully together.
I have so many projects on the go right now. I have a hard time keeping track. I think I'm going to make a list so that I can cross things off as I get them done. These are the projects I have to finish.
1) Hexagon Star quilt - This one will take a while since I'm hand piecing it, and it's going to be a queen size quilt.
2) Rocky Road to Kansas quilt - I have six blocks done. I'm only making twelve. This is going to be a lap quilt.
3) Girls block swap quilt - I have to piece the top together, I'm still short 6 blocks though from my sister.
4) Aqua Baby quilt - I'm done piecing the center panel. Just need to put the border on to finish the top
5) Whirlygiggles baby quilt - I need to finish the border and the top will be done
6) Baby boy star quilt - I haven't really started yet. But need to get going on this one since it'a a commissioned piece
7) Woodland Bloom quilt - This is a double sized quilt that I started for my daughter a while ago. I've got the top almost done. But I really don't like it. It's just not me. That's why I haven't finished it yet. I really have to figure out what to do with it because I spent a lot of money on that top. Hmmmm.....what to do???
8) Spring Blooms Mini Quilt Swap!!
WOW!!! I can't start any more projects. I need to get some of these done. Okay, I'm going to commit to getting as many of these projects done the rest of this month and in June. That's going to be my plan.
Well, I hope you all have a good night. I have to work on my projects now.
Happy Stitching!!
Ariane :o)

No comments: