Monday, July 13, 2009

Stitcher's Angel Swap 2009!!

TheStitchersAngel

I have joined the Stitcher's Angel Swap. This is so exciting. I will get to have a free pattern every week starting August 17th for 7 weeks. I'll be able to make a minimum of 3 wonderful patterns and send it to my Swap partner. It sound like a lot of fun. I had just started to look at blog last year when they had the last Stitcher's Angel Swap. I just loved seeing all the wonderful gifts everyone made. So I'm very excited to participate this year. If you want to know more about this swap just click here. Helen is organizing this wonderful swap. Her Hugs and Kisses blog is one of my favorites. Go check it out.

I hope you are all well. I went back to work this weekend after being on leave for almost 6 weeks. It's always hard to go back after so much time off. But I'm glad I did. I also got to meet a wonderful blog friend, who lives near me. It's Michelle from Dresden Quilter. It was so nice to finally meet. We had been emailing each other for a while and we decided to go for a coffee/tea together on Friday night. We ended up chatting for over 2 hours. It was a lot of fun to meet someone who likes to quilt like me. We are going to be doing again. I can't wait. I hope you have a great night.

Happy Stitching!!

Ariane :o)

1 comment:

Dresden Quilter said...

The Stitcher's Angel Swap looks like fun. I had a wonderful time too. One of the great things about the Internet is you get to meet so many wonderful people, some in your own town whom you might not otherwise meet.