Sunday, August 30, 2009

Christmas Wall Hanging Quilt


Hi everyone, I hope you all had a good day. I finished putting the binding on a Christmas Wall Hanging that I worked on yesterday. It's a panel quilt. I don't normally buy panels, but I really loved this one. So, yesterday I put the borders on it, quilted it and put the binding on. I stitched most of the binding to the back last night. I just had a bit to finish today. I have to get a nice hanger to put it on the wall at Christmas. This picture doesn't do it justice. It looks a lot better in person. Well, that's another finish for "Di's Christmas 3 in August Challenge". I'm glad I got to finish this. Now, I'm going to make some Christmas Stockings with some of the leftover Christmas fabric I have. I have many more projects to finish first though. I'm going to quilt my Good Ol' Summertime Mini Quilt tonight. So, If I get it done early enough, I might show you later tonight. I have to work tomorrow and shouldn't go to bed too late. So we'll see how it goes. Have a good night.
Happy Stitching!
Ariane :o)

2 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Hi Ariane--thanks for joining the Christmas in Aug challenge--I also love the panel you did --great work!!! please email me at--dimygift2u@aol.com with your mailing address as I would like to send you a thank your gift--hugs, just, Di

Melinda said...

I did the same panel a while back. I put a few beads on mine, as well as quilting.