Sunday, November 22, 2009

Finished Block 5,6 and 7 of Shabby Roses BOM

I hope you are all having a nice day!
I finished a few blocks the last couple of days.
They are for my Shabby Roses BOM.
I finished block 5, 6, and 7.
I'm very happy about that.
Now I have the first 8 blocks done.
Only 4 more to go. Yeah!!!

I'm feeling much better today.
Thanks to all of you who commented about that.
I had some kind of stomach virus. It was not pretty.
 But I'm over it now. I'm so glad.

 I had a really good day today. The kids all had planned activities today.
 So, my husband and I were left on our own.
We spent some time together and went out to a concert tonight.
We had a great time.  I hope you all a great day.

Happy Stitching!!!

Hugs Ariane

3 comments:

Barb said...

Glad you are better, love the blocks!!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Hi Ariane--my what pretty blocks you have done--i like the Shabby rose series too--you are up to where I am as far as finishes go--I have the next three prepped but----may be after Christmas before I can get to them!!!
Take care--glad you are better--
hugs, Di

Dresden Quilter said...

The blocks are fabulous! Glad you are feeling better.