Monday, November 30, 2009

I finished my Schnibbles Picnic quilt top!

Hi everyone, I hope you are all well. I finished my Schnibbles Picnic quilt top tonight. I honestly didn't think that I was going to get it done on time. I have been feeling really horribly lately. I really need to see my doctor again. But I'm surviving, and taking things one day at a time. I really love this little quilt top. I'm keeping this one too. It was a lot of work. But definitely worth it. I ripped out a lot of seams in this one in order to get it right. But, I wanted to do a good job. So, I couldn't just leave the mistakes. I'm happy that I did the extra work. It was worth it in the end. I really had to push to get through this top since I felt so terrible. I'll always be able to look at this one and remember that I just kept going when I felt rough and came out ahead with a wonderful little quilt top.

My computer is fixed!! Here is my photo!!

Schnibbles Picnic top



Hugs Ariane

6 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

Hope your feeling better soon
Take care of yourself

Strlady said...

Simple Abundance is such a great line of fabric! Your piece looks Fabulous!!

Marianne said...

Saw your Schnibbles at Sinta's blog. Turned out real cute. Hope you feel better.

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Hey--friend--didn't you know the one rule of December--no body can be ill or depressed or out of it--so let;s keep getting on with the program--santa does need all his elves in good working order--soo--go see the doctor--ok--in fact that is where I went today-myself!!!!
Have fun today--Hugs, Di
Neat job on the Picnic!!!

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

it looks great!! good luck with the computer drama!

Dresden Quilter said...

I hope you are feeling better. The quilt top is amazing.