Sunday, December 6, 2009

Cotton Blossoms Tablerunner

    Cotton Blossoms Tablerunner


Hi everyone, I made a little table runner using some leftover charm squares from a Cotton Blossoms Charm pack. It is for a gift exchange at work. We decided to do a gift exchange at the last minute and we had put a price limit of $15. So I thought a simple table runner would be nice. The girl I made it for just moved into a new home. She does not have a lot of color except for brown and cream. So I think this will add a bit of color to a corner in her house. I hope she likes it.

Hugs Ariane

3 comments:

Zlaty said...

Very nice of you to make her such a special handmade gift!

Happy sewing!

Zlaty

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Cotton Blossoms is one of my favorites! Very cute and I'm sure she'll love it!

Dresden Quilter said...

I love the words, time limit, last minute, and little table runner. You whip things up so quickly and so beautifully.