Friday, April 23, 2010

Almost done the hand quilted table mat


Hi everyone! I hope you all had a nice day. I wanted to share with you the hand quilted table mat I am working on. I showed you a sneak peak of it last weak. I am almost done. It is taking longer then I expected to finish it. But I keep making the quilting more intricate. Oh well, I'm having fun doing it. It is not very big. Just a little table mat for a side table. I hope you like it. My hand quilting in not perfect. But I am getting better as I go.

Hugs

Ariane

12 comments:

Unknown said...

it is beautiful.............

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Ariane your runner is looking so good.

retdairyqueen said...

Looks good to me
Thanks for your thoughts for my Mum
Finally had the op and is doing ok

Nima said...

wow...i love it

joan said...

Wow! I love it... Are you using a hoop? I just finished my hand quitling piece and I hope to do another one in the fall. I love your quilting design!

PiecefulChaos said...

Beautiful! I love hand quilting - haven't done much of it lately though.

Amy Friend said...

The quilting looks beautiful. I can tell that it would take a very long time.

Barb said...

Turned out soooooo wonderful!!

Unknown said...

cool blog revamp! it looks so good! and i really love the handquilting on that table mat. it's worth the effort, in my opinion.

a good yarn said...

It's simply beautiful and I am always impressed with hand quilting. Your work is wonderful Ariane. nn :-)

henny said...

beautiful hand quilting! I did only for my first quilt last year.

Nanette Merrill said...

Hand quilting is a lovely art. I'm sure you're making this project more wonderful with using it.-