Monday, May 31, 2010

OPAM finishes for May & Guild Challenge Part 2

Hi everyone, I have had a busy month. I have 10 completed projects this month. That's pretty amazing for me. Most are small projects, but they still take time.

I have my second guild bag finished too. I made the block on the front. I used a large button that I purchased. It looks really good on this bag. I made this block to match the block on the back of the bag. This block was made by another Guild member.

I managed to find fabrics that reasonably matched her block. I really like the way it turned out. Another bright bag done. Now I just need to finish my Country blocks Challenge. Only one day left.....ahhhhh! Too much to do and so little time.

Have a great night!

Ariane

7 comments:

Barb said...

wow....good for you!!! Ten is alot...love the bag

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Ariane you have had a fantastic month...all so lovely well done on your finish...

Poppyprint said...

That's gotta feel good! What a month, congrats on so many finishes.

Lee D said...

wow yo have been a busy little bee...me not so much...but i am trying

a good yarn said...

That's fantastic! They are all wonderful projects too. Give yourself a pat on the back. Ann :-)

Abby and Stephanie said...

Lots of great finishes. I really like your bag.

Dresden Quilter said...

I want a bag like that. I want to rip out my table runner and turn it into great bags. You got so much done.