Friday, July 16, 2010

My Goals for July and August!!

Hi everyone, this is my second post for the day. I missed the deadline to post my goals for the Charming Girls Quilt Club for July and August. The deadline was yesterday. But I decided to do it anyways. Maybe this will help me to keep things straight.

Here they are:

1 - Spend more time with the kids having fun!!! I should be able to do this easily since we are going away next week on a holiday, then going to the cottage in August. Can't wait!!!

2 - Find a least 2 nights for just me and the hubby to go out on a date.

3 - Finish organizing my new sewing room. It is so disorganized right now.

4 - Finish my Jack-in-the-Pulpit quilt.

5 - Finish my Between Charming Friends quilt and help my daughter finish her quilt too!

6 - Quilt my Picnic quilt

7 - Take a walk at least 3 days a week. I'm so out of shape. I've got to get off my butt.

8 - Spend less time on the computer and more time with the family or working on a project.

I think that is good! I hope that this helps me stay on track. I'm pretty sure I can accomplish all these things.

Hugs

Ariane

7 comments:

Dresden Quilter said...

Great goals! Have fun on your vacation!

Unknown said...

such a good idea! having goals is a good way to get things done, i figure! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Poppyprint said...

All great plans Ariane - make it so!

Emma said...

If you have a bike available I'd highly recommend using it. :) That way you can combine number 1 and number 7. Of course, that only works if you live in a bike-friendly area, but biking a few miles most days will help you out. I just bought a bike and am already seeing results. It's my only mode of transportation until my car catches up with me on the move, so I have to bike into town to pay my phone bill, go to the fabric store, etc. I'll be getting a basket at some point, but for now my backpack is good enough.

a good yarn said...

Sounds like a pretty good plan to me. You know you can do it! Ann ;-)

Catherine said...

This is a great idea to write your goals down. I should really do this then maybe some would get completed!

Nanette Merrill said...

My list is/should be exactly similar to yours.