Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Check this out!!!

Project Modern

The Modern Quilt Guild is goind to be hosting Project Modern Challenge on their blog, starting Sept. 1, 2010. There are going to be lots of prizes including a Janome Horizon Memory Craft 7700QCP Sewing Machine. Isn't that exciting. You should go check it out. Just click on the button.

You have to go to Sew Many Ways blog to enter the Accuquilt Go! Cutter giveaway. It's just to great to not try to win. So go check it out!!!!

Also, I have been at the cottage again with the kids. We are still enjoying ourselves. I came back home today because I work night shift tonight and tomorrow. I have been working on some projects but I don't have any pics right now. But here is one of the kids at the cottage.

Hugs

Ariane

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

Oooh! Fabulous prizes but I really have to focus on Christmas things (need to make the overseas post deadline in October). ann...