Thursday, August 11, 2011

A bit of work on my Summer Blues Quilt!!!

Sew, the last couple of days,
 I've been working on my Summer Blues Quilt.
I had put some of the blocks together.
Then, I decided to change the layout, so I took them apart.
This is what I have up to now.
I have one more round of blocks to put on the quilt. 
Sew, it will be 7 blocks square.
This is going to be a queen size quilt.
Each block is 13.5 inches finished.
I used 5 inch charm squares to make the blocks.
I had cut the charms with my GO! Cutter and my 5 inch square die.

I'm just trying to get as many of my UFO quilt tops done.
I need to buy batting, since I'm all out.
But, I have too many other places to put my money right now.
Sew, I finishing my UFO's.
And that's a good thing!!!!

Hugs


3 comments:

Unknown said...

totally agree! it's a great thing to get those old projects done, it feels so good!

Unknown said...

Love the colors & design. Good for you.

Would you be so kind to leave a comment on my BLOG ONLY (no emails) thru the 18th, for the Miracle Makeover fund drive. Charlie, 8 yr. old, & his story are fabulous. Every comment brings us a $1 for the next person that will be sponsored.

Have a beautiful weekend.
Hugs,
TTFN ~
Marydon
blushingrosetoo.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I really like this quilt. I can't wait to see it all done.