Monday, September 26, 2011

Sew What You Love by Tanya Whelan


Tanya Whelan is giving away a free bag pattern on her blog. She is promoting her book Sew What You Love. You can buy it at amazon.com or barnesandnoble.com


I looks great! I love her designs.

Go check out her blog here.

I'm posting this from my iPad! Just trying it out to see how it works! I tried to add an image using my iPad, but I couldn't get it to work. Edit: I did eventually get the image posted from my iPad, but it was a real pain. It's not very user friendly to post from the iPad! :( oh well!!

Hugs

Ariane

3 comments:

Crystal Hendrix said...

I know what you mean!! I tried to post from my ipad too and it didn't work well either! So I figured okay, I can check blogs but just not post. :D

But hey if you find any cool tricks let me know! :D

Unknown said...

You should bring that thing over here I tell you. I bet Lo could figure it out for ya!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Looks like your post worked pretty good.
Quilting by the River