Monday, October 5, 2015

My triangle mini quilt

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all having a good day.
I have been going through my scraps the last few weeks, trying to get them cut to usable sizes and sorted. I came across a little bag of hst's that were left over from this quilt that I had made for my brothers new baby.
I decided to just go ahead and sew them together.
I made this cute little wall hanging quilt with them.



Its pretty nice to get these pieces used up.
 The half square triangles finished at 1 inch.
This little quilt is 11 inches wide X 12 inches long.

I hope you like it.

Hugs




4 comments:

Barb said...

What a fun quilt to make from your scraps....great job!

Dresden Quilter said...

It looks bright and cheerful!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

So pretty...

a good yarn said...

That looks terrific! It's so good to use up scraps and leftovers.