Friday, January 15, 2016

My 365 Challenge Quilt progress

Hi everyone,
I've decided to participate in the 365 Challenge Quilt.
I started making the blocks and I'm all up to date.
Here are my blocks so far.

These are 3.5 inch blocks.
I'm using my blue scraps for all these blocks.
These are great to use up scraps.

I also made the January bonus block.
This one was more challenging.
It is also 3.5 inch block and will finish at 3 inches.


I am thinking of making these blocks again using some of my red and cream scraps.
The first 16 blocks are relatively simple and easy to make.
I am thinking of making the big quilt in blue
 and using the red and cream blocks to make small table top quilts.
We will see what happens.

Hugs

Ariane



4 comments:

Karin said...

3.5 in...wow that sounds like a lot of patience. Are they foundation pieced? Looking good, I particularly like the colouring

a good yarn said...

Yikes those blocks are small but they pack a punch. Great contrast in your fabrics.

Katherine said...

Wow! Such fun and tiny blocks - will make a lovely quilt. Have fun scrap busting, Ariane. :o)

Leanne Parsons said...

I love all those blues!