Saturday, February 27, 2016

I finished my Old Tobacco Road quilt!!!

I am so excited that I finally finished this quilt. I initially started hand quilting it, but then decided that if I wanted it finished this year I should machine quilt it. So that's what I did. The quilting is simple, but I love how it turned out.
I tried to take pictures outside but it was too windy. I'm so happy with the way it turned out. It will look great on my sons bed. Thank you Bonnie Hunter for the amazing pattern!!!

Hugs

Ariane




7 comments:

Ellen said...

I love this quilt and have had it on my list to make for quite a long time. Now that I see your quilt finished it is spurring me on to get started on mine.

Wonderful finish!!

Barb said...

wow....just awesome

Susan Torrens said...

Great finish! This is a very popular "Bonnie" quilt, and yours is wonderful.

a good yarn said...

It's a stunning quilt! So nice to have it finished and in service.

Dominique said...

Oh My! what a great quilt. Would have been wonderful handquilted but sometimes, done is better than never finished - which would have been a shame! Love the scrappiness of it and the bright fabrics which blend well with the overall darker tones.

Dresden Quilter said...

You are so good putting fabrics together. Your son is so lucky!

Unknown said...

Wow Ariane, it is beautiful! It must be so nice to get it done. Good for you as I know how busy you really are!