Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Bloggers Quilt Festival Fall 2016

Hi everyone, 

I have just finished this quilt this afternoon. This one has been in my UFO pile since March 2011. I'm very excited to have it all done. This is a sweet baby quilt sampler that I designed. I used the fabric itself as the inspiration. 
I free motion quilted this on my domestic sewing machine. I have an Elna Lotus machine that my mom gave me a few years back. It's a great little machine, but it hates free motion quilting. I made it work, and got it done though. 

This quilt is 37.5 inches wide by 43.5 inches long. I backed it with a super soft flannel. 

I'm so glad to have this UFO off my list. Now, I have a finished baby boy quilt ready to go in case I need a gift. 




AmysCreativeSide





14 comments:

Dresden Quilter said...

It is so sweet. The blocks go together very well.

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Love it!!!!! You did a great job designing this, Ariane

WoolenSails said...

Your quilt is so adorable, love the designs and beautiful quilting.

Debbie

andsewon said...

It is adorable! Great job!! I quilt on my home sewing machine also. We just make it work! ;-)
Lola

CynthiaF said...

It's super cute, love the dog in the wagon block, nice work!!

JanineMarie said...

Oh, so cute! I hope a gifting opportunity presents itself soon so a little boy somewhere can enjoy the cute designs and soft backing.

Nancy said...

What a cute quilt! I know some little fellow will grow up adoring it.
--Nancy. (ndmessier @ aol.com, joyforgrace.blogspot.com)

Kathy Schwartz said...

That is a very sweet quilt! Its good to be prepared with gifts at the ready!

Quilting Babcia said...

Great little quilt! I love all the detail you've put into it.

Sandra Walker said...

Ariane, this is adorable! Lovely colours and lovely design!

Hilacha (loose strand) said...

I like it because it's eclectic, yet cheerful and fun. I like the quilting too!

Linda said...

A wonderful quilt! And even more wonderful to get it off your list!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! Some little one is going to love this!

a good yarn said...

Such a lovely quilt and fabulous quilting.