Monday, September 5, 2016

I started another project!! Ha!!

Like I need another one.
I just couldn't help myself. 
This BOM by Cheri Payne is just too adorable. 
Here are the first three wool appliqué blocks for her BOM A Blackbird Gathering. You can get the blocks on her Facebook group. 



I have them prepped for stitching and now I'll be ready when I want to do some hand stitching. I still need to make the log cabin blocks that go with these. I'm using homespun fabrics that are from my stash. The wool was already in my stash too. So I didn't buy anything to make these. Yeah!! 

Linking to MCM Monday
And Oh Scrap!

9 comments:

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

I am happy to see I am not the only one that starts projects even when their plate is full. It is going to lovely. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

I have been printing out the patterns, but have not started my blocks yet. My will power will probably wane soon and I will start too. Your blocks are gorgeous!

Gretchen Weaver said...

Cute blocks, your quilt will be very pretty. Blessings, Gretchen villacrestfarm@gmail.com

Vesuviusmama said...

Looks like fun! Just gives you yet another option of something to work on when the inclination hits you!

WoolenSails said...

I love how your blocks came out and hopefully I can get mine done soon, I am way behind.

Debbie

paulette said...

Gorgeous blocks! I have the hand printed off...just need to haul out the wool~! Love these blocks!

Beth @ Cooking Up Quilts said...

Those blocks are so cute! I love the look of wool applique. This quilt will be so nice when finished. I hope you're having fun on your new project! Thanks so much for sharing your blocks on Main Crush Monday!

Sheryl said...

These blocks are gorgeous, love the colours and the checks.

Mary Marcotte said...

I really like these wool applique patterns! They are especially cute on the plaids. Those blackbirds have some fun activities going on! Good luck with the BOM!