Saturday, December 31, 2016

Looking back at 2016

Happy New Year Everyone!!

As today is December 31, I wanted to reflect on what I accomplished in 2016.
I got back full swing into quilting.
Here's the quilts I completed this year.
1 -  Let it snow quilt
2 - Old Tobacco Road quilt
3 - Purple mini 16 patch quilt
4 -  Sundays Best quilt
5 - Hexagon star quilt
6 - hst overload quilt
7 - Blackbird quilt
8 - Family Cottage quilt
9 - Zeus dog quilt
1 - table runner
2 - wool applique table runner
3 - blue scrappy placemat
4 -  two hexagon table topper
5 - two mug rugs
6 - tulip mini quilt
7 - reindeer mini pillow

Plus, I sewed myself and my daughter a few pieces of clothing.
It was my first time really working at making myself clothing.
I was pretty successful too. I've worn all this clothing all year long.
I plan to continue making clothing for myself in 2017.

All in all, I've had a pretty productive year.
 I'm really happy with all that I accomplished in 2016.
 I want to continue sewing and quilting in 2017.

3 comments:

Andra Gayle said...

WOW! what a lovely and amazing year you have created!!!!

Dresden Quilter said...

You accomplished so much! Looking forward to seeing what you create in 2017.

Ruth said...

You certainly got a lot done in 2016. Congratulations! I especially love your "Let it Snow" quilt and the star quilt. Did you make the clothing tops out of knit fabric? It looked like it, but I wasn't sure. I have been wanting to try making some tops out of knits and have been a little nervous about trying it. Hope you have an equally successful 2017!