Friday, March 10, 2017

The big quilt bee

Hi everyone, 


I have my first 6 blocks done for the big quilt bee. This Canadian bee is getting Quilts made for the Ronald MacDonald houses around the country that supports family's with kids in Children's hospitals. They are hoping to have 1000 quilts donated. Each quilt must have some Canada sesquicentennial fabric in it. I made sure to add some to all my blocks as required. They want quilts made with 12 blocks or 24 blocks. I'm hoping to get 24, 12.5 inch blocks done. 

5 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Looking really good there---love the brightness of your blocks--
best of luck to you--
enjoy the moments, di

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh my gosh - those are SO great!!!

Lisa J. said...

Awesome blocks Adrienne: I love all the reds.

a good yarn said...

Your quilt is going to be a gorgeous contribution to a marvellous initiative.

Dresden Quilter said...

Your blocks are great. I have to start on mine.